The Oklahoma City Zoological Trust is selling a pair of CP Huntington 102 Amusement Park Trains via GovDeals, an online auction platform for government agencies and educational institutions.
This auction is the first sale from the Oklahoma City Zoological Trust.
The two CP Huntington 102 trains, one blue 2015 model and a red 2014 model, along with a half mile of track and parts will all be at auction until Nov. 19. It will also sell additional parts:
- 24-gauge track gauging tool
- Two LSW locomotive show wheels
- Four LW locomotive wheels (keyed)
- Four CFW coach free wheel (bearing side)
- 14 CW coach wheel
- Gear selector with throttle cable
- Railroad crossing are guard
- Six made up hoses ready to install
- Sealco Air Valve
- Two driveshafts
“These trains have served their purpose for us here at OKC Zoo, and still have a lot of life left in them. We hope that they go on to have a wonderful second act with new buyers,” said Bob Mathew, CFO for the Oklahoma City Zoological Trust. GovDeals supports its seller’s sustainability goals by helping them extend the life of their assets, with a focus on zero waste through reuse and recycling.