NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. – R. J. Corman Railroad owns several business entities providing a full array of services to the rail industry.
Founded in 1973 by Richard J. Corman and based in Nicholasville, Kentucky, R. J. Corman Railroad Company operates 11 short line railroads in nine states. The company has more than 600 miles of track in Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, New York, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
Its lines include:
- Allentown Lines (Pennsylvania)
- Bardstown Line (Kentucky)
- Central Kentucky Lines (Kentucky)
- Carolina Lines (North and South Carolina)
- Cleveland Line (Ohio)
- Memphis Line (Kentucky and Tennessee)
- Pennsylvania Lines (Pennsylvania)
- Tennessee Terminal (Mississippi and Tennessee)
- Texas Line (Texas)
- Western Ohio Line (Indiana and Ohio)
- West Virginia Line (West Virginia)