Railfanning.org Editor Todd DeFeo previously gave a talk about Indiana, Alabama & Texas Railroad at the Southern Museum in Kennesaw, Georgia. The talk was titled, “If you don’t succeed, try again: One community’s ‘success’ with the railroad.”
This podcast is based on that presentation.
- Intro: “Waiting on My Train to Come,” recorded live at the Southeastern Railway Museum on August 2, 2020. Written by Todd DeFeo, (c) 2006, 2020 by Todd DeFeo (ASCAP). From “A Guy Walks Into a Train Museum.”
- Background/Outro: “Indiana Skies,” recorded November 24, 1998. Written by Todd DeFeo, (c) 1998, 1999, 2022 by Todd DeFeo (ASCAP). From “Running Home.”
- Diesel Horn: Recorded at the Southeastern Railway Museum on November 14, 2020.
- Steam Train: 1880s Train, recorded September 12, 2020, in Hill City, South Dakota.
- This podcast was recorded on January 3, 2022, and edited for publication on January 3, 2022.
Podcast produced by Joe Nevark.
Be the first to comment