Railfanning Review for January 18, 2021
In This Edition
- Federal Transit Officials Finalize $766.5 Million Grant for Portal North Bridge Replacement
- MARTA Undertaking Project to Replace Crossover at Canterbury Junction on the Red and Gold Lines
- A Preview of a Conversation with Operation Lifesaver Executive Director Rachel Maleh
- Intro: “Waiting on My Train to Come,” recorded live at the Southeastern Railway Museum on Aug. 2, 2020. Written by Todd DeFeo, (c) 2006, 2020 by Todd DeFeo (ASCAP). From “A Guy Walks Into a Train Museum.”
- Diesel Horn: Recorded at the Southeastern Railway Museum on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Steam Train: 1880s Train, recorded Sept. 12, 2020, in Hill City, South Dakota.
- Arrow III: Recorded April 16, 2018, in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- MARTA audio courtesy of MARTA.
- The Center Square contributed to the Portal North Bridge report.
Podcast produced by Joe Nevark.