Railfanning Review for December 14, 2020
In this edition:
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy Optimistic About Gateway Money
- Delaware Project Will Increase Capacity, Officials Say
- Metrolink Awards Amtrak Contract to Operate Commuter Trains
- NJ Transit Board Approves Funding Agreement for Portal North Bridge Replacement
- Did You Know? Newark Penn Station
- Intro: “Waiting on My Train to Come,” recorded live at the Southeastern Railway Museum on Aug. 2, 2020. Written by Todd DeFeo, (c) 2006, 2020 by Todd DeFeo (ASCAP). From “A Guy Walks Into a Train Museum.”
- Outro: “The Iron Horse,” recorded live at the Southeastern Railway Museum on Aug. 2, 2020. Written by Todd DeFeo, (c) 2019-2020 by Todd DeFeo (ASCAP). From “A Guy Walks Into a Train Museum.”
- Diesel Horn: Recorded at the Southeastern Railway Museum on Nov. 14, 2020.
- Steam Train: 1880s Train, recorded Sept. 12, 2020, in Hill City, South Dakota
- Arrow III: Recorded April 16, 2018, in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Podcast produced by Joe Nevark.